The Village View

Monday, April 24, 2006

Novell Acquires e-Security

Novell today announced its acquisition of e-Security, Inc., a move that will make Novell a pioneer in delivering a single view of security and compliance activities across the entire enterprise.

I'm not too up on security software firms. However I'm aware of e-Security given that they were a portfolio company of Updata Partners. I interned for the better part of a year at Updata when I was in business school. Congratulations to Conor, Jesse and the rest of the Updata team. I just hope that the e-Security guys don't unwittingly end up being part of Larry's world.

While on the Updata front, I'd be remiss not to mention that Jesse Lawrence, who ran the intern program while I was there and was a year ahead of me at B school, also has a blog. Check it out here.

|