The Village View

Monday, January 29, 2007

Enterprise Irregulars Site

You may have noticed the "Enterprise Irregulars" logo on the righthand side. Rob Boothby of Teqlo explains:

Jeff Nolan helped found a group called the Enterprise Irregulars. First and foremost, it is an online discussion group. The list is invitation only. I was lucky enough to be invited to join a while ago. The back and forth is blunt, rough, funny, opinionated, and usually focused. The focus is enterprise technology and the next generation in software.

Jeff hired me at SAP and was my first boss here. He's now the CEO of Teqlo. He initiated and pushed the idea of blogger relations at SAP and invited bloggers to SAP's user conference. The Irregulars grew out of that. Lest you think SAP gets soft glove treatment, I'd have you know I fought off a 3 pronged attack (a professional one mind you) from Vinnie, Dennis and James about SAP and innovation this morning.

Anyway, I'd encourage you to check out the site www.enterpriseirregulars.com as there is a lot of good and original thought around the enterprise tech space there.

|