The Village View

Friday, February 02, 2007

Charity Super Bowl wiki

Ok, so it's a wiki, it's football and it's for charity. Can you really get much better than that? I mean throw in some apple pie and run up the flag.
Charlie O'Donnell who organized the NextNY group started this wiki as a fun way to raise some money for charity. There are still some open spaces , so go ahead and sign up. I would particularly encourage you to sign up if you are not an American and understand absolutely nothing about football; I kid you not, you are exactly the kind of person who ends up winning things like this. Football experts like Jason Wood, who probably built a model before he picked his box, don't stand a chance against you.
In case you're wondering, I'm embracing my inner tree-hugger and am playing for The Nature Conservancy.

|